Friday, September 26, 2008

PHOTO CONTEST!!

Ok here is how it works:

A) if you have had your picture taken with me you can chose one of those and let me know which one or you can have me choose.

B) if you have never came to me or even if you have and have a snap shot of your little darling email it to me and and I will add it to the voting. (1 pose per child)

Pictures need to be submitted by Oct 1st and voting will last until the Oct. 6th.  So once the pictures have been posted you will want to let everyone you know to vote so that you can win!!

The one with the winning votes will receive a TuTu costume from www.tutusbliss.com and an 11x14 canvas from your next photo shoot with me.  Everyone that participates will receive customized business cards with your child's picture from there next shoot with me.  So have fun and tell all your friends to enter the contest even if they have never come to me!

email your pictures to afuller@tds.net


2 comments:

Melinda said...

I would like to enter one of Gracie's newborn pics. that you took. I will let you pick. (it was back in May)

Picture the Moment Photography said...

Will do!!